The temple is situated in Imphal town in the first Manipur Rifle Ground. It was patronized by king Kulachandra in 1891. The structure is raised on an octagonal base. The southern side has got flying steps. The facade carries a rectangular door. In the octagonal structure each component wall meets the double cornice. The cornice below and above has got a series arranged in a line over the octagonal structure. The roof structure is in pyramidal Gothic Style. The arches incline at 45 degree to form a tapering octagonal structure which is truncated by Amalaka-sila, on the top, in a form of a circular disc. It carries a pinnacle. A porch is also the eastern side connecting the sanctum hall. Internally the sanctum is octagonal.