Constructed by a queen known as “Rani Prasanni Devi” in 1802 was a prehistoric temple called Narvadeshwar. This temple is dedicted to Lord Shiva and this temple is located in a town called Tira Sujanpur in the Hamirpur district. This temple comprises of beautifully designed murals that represent scenes from the epics Ramayana and Mahabharata. In addition, a number of small temples devoted to Goddess Durga, Lord Ganesha, Lakshminarayan etc can be seen in close proximity to this temple. Furthermore, this old temple has been carved out using a style called “Bhitti”.